CV / Resume
- Please contact me for a recent copy of my CV or resume.
- Subramani, P. “Charging Up Chile: Enabling Shared, Electric Mobility in an Emerging Market,” Electric Vehicle Business Models, International Energy Agency, Springer International Publishing, 2014.
- Bonanni, L., Xiao, X., Hockenberry, M., Subramani, P., Ishii, H., Seracini, M. and Schulze, J. 2009. Wetpaint: Scraping Through Multi-Layered Images. In CHI ’09 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (Boston, MA, USA, April 04-09, 2009). CHI ’09. ACM, New York, NY.
Co-inventor of the following US patents [US PTO link]. Additional patents pending.
- Architecture for Thermostat Control During Time-of-Use Intervals
- Architecture for Thermostat Control During Peak Intervals
- Signal Processing for Touch and Hover Sensing Display Device
- Touch and Hover Switching
- Concurrent Signal Detection for Touch and Hover Sensing
- Touch and Hover Sensor Compensation
- Touch and Hover Signal Drift Compensation
- Spring 2013: Principal Instructor for Taller de Objetos, first-year undergraduate product design studio at the Design Lab, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez in Santiago, Chile
- Fall 2012: Team Leader & Teaching Assistant for MAS.552: MIT Living Labs – Post-Oil Shanghai: Designing Systems for New Resilient Cities in China (Site: Shanghai, China)
- Spring 2012: Team Leader & Teaching Assistant for MAS.552: MIT Living Labs – Post Tsunami Japan: Designing New Resilient Cities (Site: Miyagi Prefecture, Japan)
- Fall 2011: Team Leader & Teaching Assistant for MAS.552: MIT Living Labs (Site: Cambridge, MA) – New Energy Systems for Electric Mobility
- Spring 2011: Team Leader & Teaching Assistant for MAS.552: Mobility-on-Demand Workshop (Site: Vienna, Austria) – Electric Charging Infrastructure
- Fall 2010: Team Leader & Teaching Assistant for MAS.552: Mobility-on-Demand Workshop (Site: Obidos, Portugal) – Electric Charging Infrastructure